- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Open Banking: change and opportunity
mars 20 @ 17:00 - 19:30 CET
Open Banking is a reality and a great opportunity for development.
The new PSD2 regulation will fundamentally change the way banking works.
Join us in our Seavus Stockholm office and learn more about the possibilities and solutions we offer to our customers. Meet our specialists in the field of PSD2 and Open banking and learn from the best people in the fields!
We will have an evening seminar on Tuesday March 20th at 17 pm.
Miroslav Stojmanovski, Software Architect, and Dimitris Panagio, CEO at Seavus Stockholm, will speak about:
- Nedan punkter ska ersätta de befintliga:· Open Banking concept vs PSD2 Open API
· Open Banking platform – Public and Premium APIs
· TPPs onboarding process
· Managing consents for using account data
· The value of Open Banking for Banking, Finance, Fintech and Customers
· Our expertise in implementing Open Banking solutions
These are just part of the topics that the Finance and Banking sector face with the entry of the PSD2 regulation into force. What you will get on our seminar is a quick answer on what early adopters can gain as a benefit of Open Banking. Valuable answers will be delivered with the open discussion that we will have from both business and technical implementation aspects.
Time and place:
Tuesday, 20 March.
Seavus office, Blekholmstorget 30, House F floor 10.
Registration begins at 5 pm. (Snacks included).
Seminar duration: 5:30-6:30
Afterwork until 7:30 pm.
Please register before 19 March!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org